Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you? How was you day? Did you get some rain this evening? We did and it was great and it smelled so good. Hopefully we will get more during the night.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade waffle, eggs, sausages and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "Outlander" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. She is also listening to the news on TV.  I worked on a new rock today and it is just about completed. I also picked up a new supply of rocks from D&D Landscaping this morning.

Well tomorrow the tech will be out to have a look at Chris's washer. We hope that it can be repaired. Also tomorrow is my "Chefs" day in the kitchen. My Sous Chef and I will prepare "Cube Steaks In Gravy" with Mashed Potatoes. I can taste it right now. WooHoo! Are your lips smacking about right now? My Sous Chef will decide what the libation will accompany our dinner.

Have a good nights sleep so you can be set and ready Hump Day tomorrow. Sleep well and I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ehi ragazza abbiamo una pioggia questa sera. Che ne dici di te? Dormi bene!

Loraine said...

Sì, ho avuto un po 'di pioggia. Spero che ne otteniamo di più.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...