Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Giggled! Rummied!

Music listening to: Bet I Can Make You Sweat by Keith Sweat!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! What's up? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning and she is stirring around So she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a robust "French Roast" and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cloudy morning here in Tucson. Hopefully we will get a bit more rain today.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

We are waiting on the tech to show up this morning to have a look at Chris's washer. Hopefully it can be repaired. 

Hey my Sous Chef and I will be burning in the kitchen today. We cannot wait until those Cube Steaks with Gravy is on our plate. We will have mashed potatoes and sweet peas with it. Are you hungry yet? Smile! My shorty has been talking Martini's for this evening. Hmmm!!!

We are still working on our new rocks. Have a good Humper and be careful out there. 

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Jessie said...

Morning Country Granny and Bob,
What are you doing on this Hump Day?

Loraine said...

Ho adorato Marty Feldman!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...