Monday, March 22, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? How was your day? It has been a very windy day here in Tucson. The windchimes were load and clear today.

I got my errands taken care of this morning. I prepared Grill Cheese for dinner. I had a slice of ham on mine and my shorty had hers with no ham, but she had tomatoes, a pickle and a avocado with hers. We watched "Outlander" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house watching the news and working on her Mac. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

Here is my latest rock. Enjoy! I will be starting a new one tomorrow. I will also be making a trip over to D&D Landscaping to pick up some rocks because we are getting low.



Get a good nights sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, stanno squillando molto qui oggi. Buona notte a dormire mia cara.

Loraine said...

Buon riposo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...