Monday, March 15, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing tonight? We are good here. It has been a busy day for us today.

Tomorrow is going to be another one. We have the Reverse Osmosis tech coming out to replace a faucet in Chris's kitchen sink.

I prepared grilled ham and cheese sandwich's for dinner. Elise had sliced tomatoes and pickles with hers. We got it all down with some ice tea. We watched "Greenleaf" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house watching the news. Chris is watching his TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

I just finished downloading the pictures from our stay-cation in Sierra Vista and Bisbee. Now I have to review them before I post them to the blog.

My shorty and I are still working on new rocks. We found out this evening that the Cortez location is empty. Hopefully tomorrow some of the groups members will load it up.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Dormi bene fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene e preparati per domani.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...