Sunday, March 14, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Maytag Spin by Maytag! A Sunday Classic!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris nd getting him settled for Elise. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be over shortly to care for Chris Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a cold morning here in the valley of Tucson and it will stay that way for most of the day

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a full plate today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Well our stay-cation in Sierra Vista and Bisbee was a good one, but a few problems came up while we were there. The big one was we received a text from Sister Jayne that Chris's bathroom developed a leak. Plumbing issues are never a good thing. The problem was taken care of as soon as we got home.

Hey today is my (Chefs) day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing a Buttermilk Roasted Chicken With Crunchy Croutons. WooHoo! Are you hungry yet?

I will post more about our stay-cation as soon as I can. I have so much to do to include my normal Domenica chores. We hope that you are doing well? I will have a chat at you as soon as I can.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Sono contento che tu abbia avuto una buona permanenza. So che la cena sarĂ  meravigliosa.

JT said...

Buongiorno , cara cuore. Cosa c e da fare oggi! Ne ho una buona. Si, la cena e stata fantasica!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...