Saturday, March 20, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Still Creeping!

Music listening to: You Can Feel It All Over by Stevie Wonder!

Buon Sabato! How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed late this morning. It is a mild morning here in the valley of Tucson. Once again we will hit the middle 80's, but in a few days we will get colder.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have  a busy day. I have to make a trip over on the eastside and out to the airbase. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will not be making a trip over to the Cortez location today but I will tomorrow.

Well I had better get this day rolling along. Have a good Sabato and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Ho fatto il mio lavoro in giardino, ho oliato la mia sedia a dondolo di legno nel patio, ho appeso il bucato alle linee di essiccazione solare, ho cambiato le lenzuola, ho preparato la spanakopita per stasera. Solo un normale sabato.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...