Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? Was your day a good one? It has been a pretty fair one here in the Garden District.

I got all of my tasks completed and that made Alexa happy. So happy that she played some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I learned another life lesson today and I am grateful for it. We are working on new rocks. I dropped off and picked up today at the Cortez location. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ 2 MAR



PICKED UP 2 MAR

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had blueberry pancakes, eggs and sausages. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Greenleaf" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very good series. I am going to mention it to my brother Herman.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house listening to the news and working on her Covid puzzle. Chris is watching TV and having his supplemental drip.

So are you ready for the Humper tomorrow? It is going to be a busy one here tomorrow. Got tasks and errands to run. Also the Chefs hat comes out  to prepared Ham Hocks and Northern Beans. Yummy!

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Sto abavandoper alcuni Garretti di Prosciutto e Fagioli Del Nord fidanzata. Buona Notte!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...