Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!                

Mood: Productive!

Music listening to: Get Down On It by Kool And The Gang

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

   My cup has just been filled to the rim and a bowl of cereal with strawberries is on deck. Yummy! Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I have to get a TB test early this morning and I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning as well. I also need to finish up my continuing education medical classes as well today if at all possible.

  Well, I had better get to steppin'. Have a wonderful day and stay safe, sound and happy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay well.

Jane and John, slow your role.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Bobby, enjoy the day.

Rosie, glad that you added our blog to your favorites.

Flo and John, enjoy.

JT, have a safe trip to Ohio on Friday.

Liz, what is new around your way?

Olivia, how are you doing?


1 comment:

Bobby said...

Thank you, you as well!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...