Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!           
SPRING IS ON IT'S WAY IN TUCSON PHOTO SENT TO ME BY MY GIRLFRIEND FLO.


How was your day? It has been a pretty good one here in Tucson. 

Chris enjoyed his doctor visit this morning. He got to flirt with the medical assistant. You should have seem him because he reminded me of me in action with my girlfriends, smile! Chris actions are spontaneous and mine are very, very much controlled. Right playmate?

I talked with the doctor while we were at Chris's appointment and has done all that we have asked him to do in regards to Chris's electric hospital bed and supplies. It is all in the hands of the insurance company. I will be paying the supplier a visit tomorrow morning.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had homemade pancakes, sausages, eggs and coffee. We watched "American Horror" on DVD. Chris was really into it today. He loves it as much as we do.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her office on her desktop. We hope that you have a good evening.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good sleep.

Loraine, aren't my sisters something?

Jane and John, have a good night.

Mary and Bob, sleep well.

Flo and John,stay well.

JT, let is know when you receive the checks.

Shoo, Stu,time is getting short.

Bobby, enjoy your tablet.


1 comment:

Bobby said...

Yes, I'm so excited. ..can't wait to see how I screw this up. ...

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...