Monday, March 2, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how was your day? It was a quiet one here in central Tucson. We got a lot of wind and some rain but not as much as I was expecting. It may come along during the night. I do know that the temperature has taken a nose dive. It is really cool and chilly out.

Elise and I watched the "Borgia's" and American Horror on CD. Chris loved it and was glued to the TV. Elise prepared herself some grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner along with some carrots, tomatoes and some avocado. I enjoyed a couple of slices of pizza, carrots and tomatoes.

Elise is now in her office and I am caring for Chris tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for Chris and I. We hope that you have a grand evening. I made an appointment for Thursday to have our Fiat 500L Trekking in for it's first service.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, thank you for the compliment.

Jane and John, have a good night.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, get ready for a showdown.

Flo and John, stay safe.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...