Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!                
MY SISTERS AND I


Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Dress You Up by Madonna

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing today? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee from Uganda is very good and I will have a bowl of cereal with strawberries to go along with it. It is a cool and cloudy morning here in Tucson.

     Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. We will be taking Chris to a routine doctor's appointment this morning. Other than that I have no plans for today, just going to chill. I will be off and on the puter today until I return from Chris's appointment.

    Have a good day and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine,what is up?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Flo and John, be careful.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

JT, how are you doing? Hit me up on Skype today.

Shoo and Stu, get ready!

Marilyn, how are you?

Bobby, have a good one.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Dottie,we have to go to Globe!

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Not only is your family talented, but they are all good looking!
Man, I need to see a picture of your parents.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...