Friday, March 13, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!               
MY PLAYMATE


Mood: Confident!

Music listening to: Rhythm Nation by Janet Jackson

   TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. I will have a bowl of cereal with strawberries a bit later. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    Elise and I enjoyed the movie " McFarland USA" yesterday. I was very good and it presented a feel good message.

    I will finish up my continuing education medical classes online today. Whew! It is another nice morning here in Tucson and the temperature is creeping up daily.

    My playmate, Bobby and I are going to hit up "Cheddar's" this evening for dinner.  We have never been there before. It is new to the El Con Mall. The menu looks very good and they have catfish! Yeah Mon'.

    Our Wildcats are on a roll in Las Vegas. They have won two games and they play again tonight. We hope that the game is on in "Cheddar's". If not I will keep track of it on my phone until we get back home to finish watching it. Go Cats!

    Well, I had better get to work. Have a wonderful TGIF!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, yep I should have made that pitcher of margaritas yesterday, but I just might do it today, smile!

Jane and John, have a good day.

Flo and John, stay well.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Monna, have a wonderful day.

Shoo and Stu, glad that you liked "Kachina".

Ross and Denise, what is new?

JT and George, have a good flight to Ohio.

Liz, have a good day.

Charlotte, are you getting the blog?

Dottie, what is up?

Bobby, have a good one.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Maybe Cheddar's will have margaritas.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...