Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!         


Mood: Chillin'! Bumped and Grinded!

Music listening to: I Was Made To Love Her by Stevie Wonder

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is purring away. She will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and I am having an (ahhh) moment. I will grab a bowl of cereal with strawberries soon. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

  I have to run an errand this morning to pick up some paperwork from my office. My playmate and I may hit up a movie today if time permits. I will be completing another continuing education class this morning as well.

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Humper. Chat at you later.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sisters have a good one.

Loraine, stay well.

Jane and John, slow your role.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Flo and John, what is up?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Monna, have a good one.

Rosie, how are you doing?

Ross and Denise, what is up?

JT, have a good day.

Bobby, enjoy the day.

Olivia, how are you?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Get that coffee down. Life is awaiting!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...