Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!      
How was your day? Well, mine turned out to be a very good one after all. I got a few things done out in the front yard and I put out a few new solar lights.

I got to chat with JT on Skype today and that made me fell very good. I sat outside for about an hour doing nothing and it was very refreshing. Chris enjoyed his visit with his case worker because he got to flirt with her. Seriously!

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had french toast, sausages, and plenty of coffee. We watched an episode of "Sherlock Holmes" and an episode of "The Following". Chris was once again glued to the TV screen.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We hope that you enjoy the rest of your evening.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the night.

Loraine, sleep well.

Jane and John, be careful.

Bobby, have a good night.

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

JT, have a good night.

Flo and John, enjoy.




2 comments:

Loraine said...

Glad you had a good day. I did too. Isn't this a great time of year in Tucson?

Jessie said...

It is the best time.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...