Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!           


How was your day? It has been a pretty good one here, but a bit warm though. No spring season this year in the valley of Tucson.

I got all of my errands taken care of this morning while Angelica was here caring for Chris. I am all set and ready to get my birth month started. I have planned many events that will take place because this birthday is a milestone for me and I have a goal that I have set to be completed by my next birthday in 2016. I am following my (bucket list) that I conjured up in April of 2011.It is coming along nicely, smile!

Elise had a luncheon date this afternoon with Vicky (broker). She brought me back a nice hamburger and fries that was very good. She also bought Chris a key lime pie as well. Thank you Vicky, what a treat for Chris and I.

Elise is at her book club this evening at a place called Gandhi. I don't care too much for India food so I will mix up a little something if I get hungry.

We hope that your day has been a good one? Have a great evening and enjoy.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep tight.

Loraine, dear Loraine. You can only seize today because this  weekend has been promised to me.

Jane and John, enjoy.

Mary and Bob, sleep well.

JT, good night!

Flo and John, be well.

Ross and Denise, thank you for the info.

Shoo and Stu, lookout!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

You know what Mae West said..."An ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises."
We'll see who the performer is on Saturday. (=:


Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...