Sunday, March 15, 2015

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How is your day going so far? It is very windy here in Tucson but it feels good. We had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection" as always.

We are back at home and Elise is caring for Chris. I just finished some yard work behind Chris's house and I trimmed the ivy on the main house.

Elise and I are going to see "Cinderella" in XD at El Con Mall later this evening. I drove by the U of A area looking to see if people were selling championship t-shirts but I did not see anyone out. I will try another day or I will go to the mall to purchase them.


Later....Jessie and Elise





No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...