Monday, March 2, 2015

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey, how is it going so far? It is starting to rain here in the Old Pueblo. The wind is picking up as well and supposed reach 25 to 30 miles an hour. This rain is supposed to continue through Tuesday afternoon.

I got some very good news from my brother Herman that has raised my spirits on this Monday morning. He is going to have his book published very soon and it sounds like a good one.

The title is "Bumps and Blessings: Preaching Through Tough Times". I am hoping that it comes out quickly. My brother Dr. Herman Toles lives in St. Louis, Mo. I am very, proud of him and all that he has accomplished. Look for it!

I finished cleaning up "Do Drop Inn" rooms one and two. I hope that all is going smoothly for you this morning?
Later....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Talent - must run in your family!
(=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...