Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!               


Mood: Grateful!

Music listening to: Rhythm of the Night by Debarge

    It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and my cup is at the ready. It  is a warm one this morning and it should heat up nicely here in the valley of  Tucson. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

    I have to run a couple of errands this morning but other than that I have no plans for today. Elise and I will begin the process of getting our packing together for our trip to Vegas that begins on Saturday morning.

   I am looking forward to dinner this evening because my playmate is cooking Italian and you already now that is my favorite food. Manja!

   We are looking forward to watching our "Wildcats" play basketball tomorrow. Go Cats! Well, I had better get moving. Have a great Hump Day. 
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, enjoy the day. Get your Hump on!

Flo and John, how are you?

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Monna, have a good one.

JT, are you back at home?

Shoo and Stu, what is new?

Rosie, (Tucson) , glad that you like our blog.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, what is going on in Sydney?

Bobby, have a good one.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

You have a good one also! Thanks again for yesterday's outing...we didn't break the bank, but we had fun!!

Jessie said...

Have to do that again, but win more the next time.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...