Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!          


What is up? Even though I bombed at the DDC today I had a very nice time and so did Bobby. It is not always about the money or the winning it is the ability to enjoy and have fun. I was reminded of that by my girlfriend Loraine. Thank you!

Chris and I enjoyed an afternoon of TV while Elise was working on her writing class project. Elise prepared pinto beans with jalapenos, and cornbread for dinner. It was delicious. We watched Family Feud and "American Horror
with Chris.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is back to working on her writing class project. I am going to hit up DM tomorrow to pick up some Crown Royal to keep on hand for some "Duck Farts".

Elise and I will begin to talk about what we are going to pack for Las Vegas. Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a great evening.
## Good Night!......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, have a good evening.

JT, let us know when you get home.

Jane and John, enjoy.

Mary and Bob, night!

Shoo and Stu, sleep tight.

Bobby , good time at the DDC.

Flo and John, have a good night.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...