Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!          
 

Mood: Annoyed! Blessed!

Music listening to: You Can't Hurry Love by the Supremes

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and once again she is purring away. She will up starting her day very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and yes a bowl of cereal with strawberries will be devoured shortly. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Bobby will be here this afternoon.

  Elise and Chris will be getting a massage from Donna this morning. The weather is very nice this morning and we should reach the 80's again today. Yep, I think it is time for shorts, tee shirts and flip flops.

   I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning to include getting my (tine) test results. I also have to complete my annual criminal affidavit and have it turned in to my office for my files.

   Elise and I are going to hit up the movies this afternoon. We finally got to see the movie "Selma". What a powerful movie that was well done. I must admit that "Jim Crow" is still alive and well to this day but it's use is hidden to a fault.

   We are going to watch our "Wildcats" play in the Pac 12 tournament this afternoon that is taking place at the "MGM Grand" in Las Vegas. Go Cats!

   Well, I had better get my groove on. Have a good day and stay safe.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy.

Loraine, are you OK?

Jane and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy. Happy Birthday Stu!

Mary and Bob,what is new?

Flo and John, have a good one. Girlfriend, thank you for the very nice photo card.

JT, are you all set for your trip to Ohio?

Bobby, enjoy the day.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...