Tuesday, March 31, 2015

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!                


Mood: Relaxed! Tickled The Pickle!

Music listening to: Through The Fire by Chaka Khan

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will making her way to the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning but late due to the timer had been reset to a different time. It is another beautiful morning here in Tucson. The birds are chirping up a storm this morning.

   I have to run an errand this morning while Angelica is here caring for Chris this morning. Well, it is the final day of the month of March. Time just flies by these days. Looking forward to April because it is the month of my birth. I treat it as a major milestone in my life, a time to celebrate, reflect, and to give thanks for having a grand life shared with my playmate, family and friends.

   Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a great day.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, I am ready to bid.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

JT, have a good day.

Sho and Stu,are you ready? If not, too late!

Flo and John, how are you?

Ross and Denise, what is the best month to come to Aussie land?

Olivia, how are you?

Sis, how are things in the GA?

Rosie,what is the best month to come to Aussie land?

Liz, how are you doing?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

I plan to Carpe Diem this Saturday!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...