Sunday, March 1, 2015

It's A Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Natural High by Bloodstone 

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris ready for Elise who will be over shortly to start her day. Any plans for today?

   I just ground up some Uganda coffee beans for the kettle this morning. I poured my first cup and it is delicious. A very nice medium roast indeed.

   We are going to the "Egg Connection" this morning. We will be joined by my number one girlfriend Sheila. She arrived yesterday evening for a short stay with us.

   We enjoyed a very nice dinner at the "Outback" last night and we were stuffed by the time we got home. We watched our "Wildcats" play Utah last night. I was a very good and a very close game.

   Our "Wildcats" pulled it of and we have the number one seed for the tournament that will take place in Vegas I believe. Go Cats!

    We are going to "Zemams" this evening to meet up with Paula, Marty and Marilyn for dinner. Yes, the vino will be plentiful for sure to go along with great food.

    I just uploaded pictures from our stay in "Gold Canyon". I will post about it later this morning. 

    Well, I had get ready for breakfast. Have a wonderful Sunday.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, welcome back.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Flo and John, how are you?

Ross, have a good golf week.

Marilyn, how are you?

Monna, have a good day. Missed you.

JT, how are things in Chandler?

Shoo and Stu, have a good day.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Sis, how are things in the GA?

Olivia, how are things in your part of the GA?

Bobby, what is up for today?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...