Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday!

Good Morning!               


Mood: Saddened!

Music listening to: Boggie Nights

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning. We are going to meet up with Paula and Marty this morning at  "Teresa's Mosaic" for breakfast.

    It is a sad day for us desert dwellers due to our "Wildcats" lost to Wisconsin yesterday. My playmate and I were looking forward to running out to buy a "Final Four" t-shirt, but I guess it was not to be. Love our Cats!

   We are going to go to the movies if we can today. I cared for Chris last night due to a (Snafu) that occurred. It was a good thing we did not have anything planned for the evening, but it worked out.

   Well, I had better get busy and get myself together. Have a great Sunday!
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.

Marcie, you looked good for the parade.

Loraine, time is getting close for you to bow down to the "Wizard" master.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Mary and Bob enjoy the day.

Flo and John, have a good one.

Rosie, have a good day in Melbourne.

JT, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe. Get ready for a beat down. Mah, mah, Mahjong!

Sis, how are things in the GA?

Olivia, how are you doing?

Nicolette, what is new?

Bobby, have a good one.

  

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Translated, that word snafu means...I forgot I was supposed to work a split shift yesterday and I publicly and humbly apologize to Rosemary, Jessie, Elise, and Chris...

Bobby said...

Translated, that word snafu means...I forgot I was supposed to work a split shift yesterday and I publicly and humbly apologize to Rosemary, Jessie, Elise, and Chris...

Loraine said...

But...I can't bow down to myself. I'll work on this since I will surely be the new Wizard.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...