Monday, March 9, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how was your day? I rested most of the day and Chris joined me. We watched TV and consumed tons of popcorn. Well , I did,smile.

While we enjoyed our dinner we watched two episodes of the "Borgia's". It is a very good series.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I have to go to take a required TB test tomorrow morning for my work file. I also have to renew a criminal background check and have it notarized as well.

Chris will be visited by his case-manager tomorrow afternoon. He is looking forward to that let me tell you.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I will complete another online class for work as well tomorrow if time permits. Have a great evening!
Ciao!

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, sleep well.

Mary and Bob, night.

Bobby, yes always plan your work your plan. It takes time to learn this and I have. Also work smarter not harder! That's the ticket.

Jane and John, how are you?

Flo and John, enjoy the night.

Shoo and Stu, sleep well.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...