Saturday, February 7, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!                 


Mood: Restless!

Music listening to: I Can't Help My Self by the Four Tops (classic R&B)

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move real soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is very good and very strong this morning. It is a dark roast from Papua New Guinea. The first sip popped my eyes wide open and I needed it to start this day.

  Well, the Marathon Bridge game was a good one. Elise and my girlfriend "Lila" came in first place.

   Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening. I will be getting my grub on this evening at "Sullivan's Steakhouse". Yes, Elise will be taking me for my victory dinner because the "Patriots" won the Super Bowl. Bobby will be joining us for this one. I have my special knife and fork at the ready. My brother Herman wants me to take a few photos of the evening's adventure and I will do just that.

   I will continue to decorate the family room for the upcoming Karaoke party today. It is coming along very well. 

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I went outside to get the newspaper this morning and I was serenaded by a pack of coyotes that were somewhere in the neighborhood. It was cool!

   Have a great weekend and be careful.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, be careful.

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Herman, tonight is the night. Yummy!

Shoo and Stu, what is up?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Bobby, what is up for today?

Marilyn, how are you doing?

JT, have a good weekend.

Monna, have a good weekend.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Sis, what are you doing for the weekend in the GA?

Olivia, I will be thinking about you while I am enjoying my victory dinner tonight.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

It should be a good one - beautiful weather, and steak for you and grilled eggplant for me. Yum!

Jessie said...

Sounds like a plan girlfriend. Enjoy!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...