Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!                 



Mood: Adventurous!

Music listening to: I Feel For You by Chaka Khan

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and working and I will have a bowl of cereal with strawberries to go along with it. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this afternoon.

    Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Pam. We saw the movie "Mr. Turner" last night at the "Loft" and it is a very good movie. Mr. Turner was a very good artist who has a very distinct style. He was a gentleman's gentleman and he was a bit of a ladies man as well. As a matter of fact the later reminded me of (me), smile!

   Well,we are booked for a return trip to Jamaica in June. Thanks to the tireless efforts of Bobby. He got us a great deal and we are looking forward to it. We will be joined by about 8 others on this one. Now this is going to be a party. Yeah Mon'.

   Elise and I are having lunch today with Lois and Toni at "Leo's". We have seen them in quite awhile and it will be good to see what they have been up to and it gives Toni to flirt with me the (ladies man).

   Later this evening Elise and I are going to see the movie "Black or White". We saw the previews and it looks very good.

   I made a video of me at the mic practicing for our upcoming Karaoke Party and it came out very nice but it was too long to upload to email. My playmate loved it. So I may do a shorter version to send out to the masses. Of course I will require a couple of Jack and Cokes first!

  Well, I had better get to work. Have a great day and stay safe.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay well.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

JT, how are you? Did you receive the letter?

Flo and John , enjoy.

Bobby, excellent lasagna. It is so good and no tweaking is needed.

Shoo and Stu, what is up?

Marilyn, how are you?

Erika, how are you?


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Can't wait to see the video!!

Jessie said...

I will try to do a short one tomorrow.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...