Friday, February 13, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!         


Mood: Relaxed! In Tune!

Music listening to: What A Feeling by Irene Cara

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be popping up like a slice of toast very soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. I will grab a lemon bar to go along with it. It is still very windy here in the Old Pueblo and rain is in the air for Sunday. 

    Well,it is going to be a very busy day. I  will be taking Chris to an early morning routine doctor's appointment. Later I will be going to the deli to pick up an order that we placed for tonight's event. We will be double checking to make sure that everything is set for the Karaoke Party that kicks off at 5:30pm.

   I have to get the margaritas made and we will set the tables up as well. Our daughter Tangye will be here to assist and she will be spending the night in "Do Drop Inn" room number 2. It is going to be a fun evening. Of course I will be taking pictures and I will try to get in a few choice videos if I can.

   Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris while the Karaoke Party is going on. We were visited by my nurse's supervisor yesterday and she was thrilled with the pre-set up for the party. It was good to see her and Chris was flirting as usual. Smile!

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great TGIF!
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie., Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, see you this evening.

Shoo and Stu, see you this evening.

Marilyn, see you this evening.

Nicolette, see you this evening.

Jane and John, see you this evening. Thanks for the Valentine's Day card.

Erika, welcome back home.

JT, have a good one.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Bobby , are you ready?

Elaine, see you this evening.

Ross and Denise, always good to hear from you guys.

Sis, enjoy the weekend.

3 comments:

bobby said...

I am so ready and excited...it's almost like we should have a red carpet arrivals camera..."who am I wearing, well thank you for noticing, the shirt is Twice as Nice, the pants are Waist Management and the shoes are St. Josephs Hospital. ..these are the answers you get when you objective me as a sex object and don't ask me about My Work!!

Jessie said...

Too funny Bobby

Loraine said...

My pants are Ross, my shirt is Good Will and my shoes are so old I can't remember. We're going to be a hoot, my sexy friends!

And then there's the singing!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...