Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hello!

Hello!           

How is your Tuesday going so far? Well, it has stopped raining for now but the wind is blowing and we are under a lot of cloud cover. So that is making it very cool right now. The rain is supposed to start back any time now.

I just got back for the doctor's office to have him to write a script for Chris. I also checked on a request and he did as we asked him to do. So now we have to wait on the insurance company to act.

I am concerned about Elise not feeling well. She says that she is feeling better, but she pushes herself when she isn't well. I will contact her shortly to check on her.

Well, we had a grand time at the "Oscar Night Party". I cannot express enough our thanks to Shoo and Stu for a wonderful evening that required a lot of work and planning.

The people who walked the "Red Carpet" were as follows:

Kim Kovak and her cat Piewacket played by Marilyn.

Indiana Jones and his whip played by Papa John.

Audrey Hepburn and her long cigarettes played by Jane.

Shirley Temple and her lollipop played by Shoo.

Wyatt Earp and his side irons played by Stu.

Julie Andrews dressed as Victor Victoria played by Elise.

Sammy Davis Jr loaded with bling played by Me.

It was an evening of great actors, fantastic food, plenty of vine and a nice champagne punch. Each character had a quote to say. As a special treat we were entertain by Shirley Tempe with a a song and dance that was spectacular.

My quote was as Sammy Davis was:  "I have two things that are going against me. One I am black and two I am Jewish". I forget to say it because I was busy making sure that I got enough photos.

Here are a few photos of our "Oscar Night Party". I will post more later today if I am able to. Enjoy!

RED CARPET WALK

JULIE ANDREWS



KIM NOVAK AND PIEWACKET

SHIRLEY TEMPLE

WYATT EARP 

JULIE AS VICTOR VICTORIA


WYATT TAKING CHARGE

SAMMY DAVIS JR






AWARDS


RED CARPET INSIDE

AUDREY HEPBURN

SHIRLEY TEMPLE IS GETTING TO KNOW INDIANA JONES

AUDREY IS READY TO PARTY

OH NO! INDIANA JONES HAS SEEN 50 SHADES OF GREY



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...