Wednesday, February 11, 2015

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!           


Mood: Relaxed! Frisky!

Music listening to: In The Still Of The Night by Boyz To Men

   It's a Hump Day! How goes it? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. I hope that I didn't keep my playmate awake last night due to my shoulder was bothering me. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

    I have no errands to run today as of yet, but that can change very quickly. I will be looking over the Karaoke music again today and I will be printing up some individual song/performer sheets for our guests. I will be belting out a tune or to as well.

   Hey it is almost Valentine's Day, eh? So fellas, and shorties think about that special person or person's in your life. I am ready to put my own "Fifty Shades of Grey" technique into full force for my playmate. Yeah Mon', smile!

  Elise and I are going to hit up the movies this evening. We have so many movies to catch up on because they are being rolled out at a very fast pace. We love movies.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper! OK, Jane only if you can fit it into your busy schedule, smile! 
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, boogie time is almost here.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

JT, have a good day.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu,have a good one.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, have a good day.

Dottie, what is new?

Barb, are you getting the blog yet?

Bobby, have a great day.

Olivia, what is new in the GA?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

My blue suede shoes are ready!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...