Monday, February 16, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? I took it slow and easy today due to not feeling well. Something is really nagging at me and I need some sleep.

Elise prepared french toast, and sausages for breakfast. We had plenty of coffee as well. We also watched another episode of "American Horror" with Chris.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Hope that your evening is a good one. 

Here are a few more pictures from our "Karaoke Party". Enjoy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


BENNY HILL?

JIM AND LORAINE


KAY

OUR DAUGHTER IS BAKED!






STU THE CROONER!

JIM BELTING OUT A TUNE



TANGYE SINGING A TUNE

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Great shots, my camera wizard friend!!

Jessie said...

Thank you Loraine.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...