Monday, February 9, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!            


Mood: Concerned! Cautious!

Music listening to:La Bamba by Los Lobos

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I think there is a coyote in her cave with her, smile. I am sure that she is safe and that she will be up to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is delicious and a bowl of cereal with strawberries will follow. Chris is very quiet this morning he may not have slept well last night. For the past few days he has been chatting up a storm in the morning.

   We had planned on going to the movies yesterday but we did not due to I was attacked by something mid-afternoon that hit me like I had ran into a brick wall. Headache, sore throat, severe stomach pains, and no appetite. I am better this morning and I hope to remain that way.

   I have to run several errands this morning mainly having to do with the upcoming Karaoke party that will be here on Friday evening.

   I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good Monday and like I always say "Plan your work and work your plan".
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, get those Do Re Mi's down.

Jane and John, be careful.

Monna, have a great day.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, what is up;?

JT, how are things?

Shoo and Stu, get ready to belt out a tune or two.

Marilyn, how are you?

Dottie, what are you up to?

Charlotte, have a good day.

Bobby, what is up for today/

Ross and Denise, stay well.

Rosie,have a good day in Melbourne?

Erika, how are you doing in Germany?

Sis, what is new in the GA?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I am clearing my throat as I type, practicing and practicing. Can't wait!

countrygranny47 said...

I AM GLAD YOUR FEELING BETTER TODAY. SOUNDS LIKE MAYBE A STOMACH VIRUS. BEEN HITTING A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE OF LATELY. KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED I DO NOT GET IT OR BOB.
HAVE A GOOD DAY AND ENJOY YOUR GOOD WEATHER.
HUGS--MARY

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...