Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, how are you doing? We had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was as good as always.

Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished cleaning up behind Chris's house. I am going to replenish Chris's supplies shortly as well.

After that I am going to get my "Oscar" duds together and I need to polish up my (bling) for my character. 

We will more than likely watch another movie on Netflix after Elise finishes up giving Chris his "bio-feedback" treatment.

 Will, I had better see what is going on. Have a great afternoon. Rosemary will be here this evening.
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...