Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!                  


Mood: Relaxed! Refreshed! 51 Shades of Me!

Music listening to: Working My Way Back To You by the Spinners

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will b up very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a lemon bar will go good with it this morning. Well, I slept very well last night and I did not wake up until 4:45am this morning. Wow, that 51 Shades of Me worked wonders, smile!

   Speaking of "50 Shades of Grey" it will be out tomorrow and my playmate and I will go to see it sometime next week. I have heard that the theaters are banning the followings items that movie-goers may try to sneak into the theater.

   Such items as blankets, sheets, pillows, tents, and various sex toys. So you should be prepared to be patted down as you enter the theater. (Sweet Pea), smile!

   It is going to be a busy one today. I have to take Chris's wheelchair in for servicing early this morning. Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Donna. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this afternoon.

   I will also be putting the final touches on for tomorrow's Karaoke Party. Elise and I are going to the movies sometime today as well. So it is going to be a busy one. 

  So with that said I had better get a move on. Have a great day and live in the moment.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy.

Loraine, La, la,la, laaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy.

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Tangye, looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Rosie, have a good day in Melbourne?

Dottie, how are you?

Barb, did you get the blog?

Marilyn, how are you doing?

JT, have a good day.

Olivia, how are you?

Sis, what is new in the GA? 

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I am getting ready to croon, carol, trill, chant, intone, chorus! Can't wait!

JT said...

Ears and eyes will be wide open.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...