Monday, February 23, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Victorious! 

Music listening to: I've Got The Power by Snap

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is very good and needed this morning after a night at the "Oscars". We had a wonderful "Oscar Night" here in Tucson that was hosted by Shoo and Stu. It was a complete success and they put a lot of work into it. Wow, it was great with glitz, glam and gams. 

   We will give more details later and I took many, many photos. I have to get Chris ready for the day and I have to have him up very early due to the repairman is supposed to be here between 8 and 10am to fix his bed. 

   So I have to get busy. 
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...