Monday, February 2, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!        


Mood: Superbowl Dancing!

Music listening to: Saturday Love by Alexander O'Neil

  It's a Monday! What are you up to? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning she will be up and on the move soon.Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a bowl of cereal with strawberries will work this morning. Hey how about those Patriots? It was a very good game but somebody had to go down in defeat. Right Elise and Olivia? Pay up, smile! I am going to "Sullivan's Steakhouse" because I won the beat with my playmate. I have a special knife and fork that I will be taking to "Sullivan's with me. Yeah Mon'.

  I have to run a errand this morning to deliver the Karaoke selection sheet to Loraine and Jim. Yep, it won't be long now and we will singing our shoes off.

  Well,I hope that you have recovered from the Superbowl because it is done and done. Have a wonderful Monday and be careful while you are out and about.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good day.

Loraine, I will drop off the Karaoke listing this morning.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Monna, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

Ross and Denise, glad to hear that Ross has made a recovery.

Rosie, what is up in Melbourne?

Sis, what is up for this week in GA?

Olivia, I will be looking for my winnings.

Dottie, have a great day.

JT,have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...