Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!        
MY PLAYMATE!


Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Lowdown by Bob Skaggs

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and I have my big cup this morning. I will have a bowl of cereal with strawberries this morning as well. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  I have no errands to take care so far this morning but that can change very quickly. The roofer fixed the small leak in Chris's house around the skylight.

  Well, my victory dinner at "Sullivan's" is set for Saturday the 7th of February at 5:45pm. My brother Herman wants pictures taken at this dinner and I will make sure that he gets them.

   I thing that Chris and I will practice our selections for the upcoming "Karaoke Party". Chris loves to listen to music. I think I will try a couple of blues numbers today. Yes I can sing Country Western songs pretty good, smile!

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Tuesday and be careful.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a great day.

Loraine, have a great day.

Sheila, I am enjoying playing "Trivia Crack" with you and Elise. It is a lot of fun.

Jane and John, have a good one. What did you think of "Wild"?

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, how are you doing?

Shoo and Stu, enjoy.

Herman, I have my special knife and fork ready.

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Bobby, what is up for today?

Rosie, what is new in Aussieland?

JT, have a good day. How is George?

Olivia, I am waiting on my winnings to arrive!

Marilyn, when is the house warming party?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...