Friday, February 6, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!             


Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Freak by Le Chic

   It's a TGIF! Yeah Mon'. How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the move shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and a bowl of cereal will follow. Yummy! Chris is chatting up a storm this morning for some reason.

    Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. it is a very nice morning here in Tucson and once again we will be in the 80's today.

    Elise and I had a good time practicing our singing for our upcoming Karaoke Party. I started to decorate the family room already for the Karaoke Party due to next week is going to be a very busy one for me.

   Elise and I went to see the movie "Black or White". It is a very good movie with a lot of messages within it. The acting was superb and the little girl is beautiful. I like these kind of movies because they are based on what has been and is today. Excellent movie.

   Elise is hosting a "Marathon Bridge" game here this afternoon. It will kick of at 1:00pm. My girlfriend "Lila"will be one of the  bidders and shufflers. I will be checking out the inventory of cars along with Chris this afternoon. The weather is getting better so a car sale is in the near future.

   Elise and I had a very nice lunch with Toni and Lois at "Leo's" yesterday. It was so good to see them and to hear about what they have been up to since we were together last September. The food was great and the two margaritas were excellent. So good that when we got back home my playmate prepared a couple more. Delicious!

    I am not sure about what we are going to do this evening, we may be home bound. Yes, you heard me right home bound. We shall see, smile!

    Have a great TGIF and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, behave.

Jane and John, have a good day. Thank you for the congrats on my 23rd anniversary with PCOA Healthcare. It has been a good ride for me a life changer indeed.

Flo and John, stay well.

Marilyn, how are you?

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

JT, have a good day.

Ross and Denise, congrats on the grannies.

Rosie, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, start practicing for Mahjong!

Bobby, what is up for today?

Monna, have a good weekend. Give a shout out to everyone for me.

Olivia, have a great day. Thank you for betting with me even though you lost. Tomorrow Elise is treating me to dinner at "Sullivan's". Thank you Patriots!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...