Friday, February 20, 2015

Afternoon!a

Afternoon!                   

How are you doing? i am doing OK so far on this TGIF! I got my errands taken care of this morning on the air base.

Chris and I are relaxing and watching a little TV. Hogan's Heroes, can you believe that? It is still  a good show.

Well, Elise's Marathon Bridge game is underway. I went over to ask my playmate a question and I was attacked by a few of the bidders and shufflers. You heard me right!

I was hugged by Adavern and then Charlotte demanded that she not be left out so I had to do what was right, smile! I saw my girlfriend ("Lila") looking at me and I knew that I had better run over to her post haste and give her a extra long hug. Wow! She gave a very tight squeeze. I am sure that a message was in that hug and I understood it.

I headed back to Chris's house and I gave Elise a handshake. Elise immediately said see that is all I get? So I had to turn on my "Shades of Grey" skills for her and she new what time it was, smile! I got it like that, smile.

Looking forward to dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean" tonight. Can you say T-Bone special? Elise and I will for sure. Also a carafe of Burgundy at room temperature.

Later....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...