Monday, February 9, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!              


Hey how has your day been? We hope that your evening will be a restful one. Chris and I had a very relaxing day. We watched TV and we song a few songs along with the Music Machine.

Elise prepared pancakes for dinner along with sausages and coffee. My appetite is still not right but my playmate added a little Irish Cream to my coffee and I am feeling a lot better, smile.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her laptop. Chris has been chatting away this afternoon. We watched another episode of "American Horror" with Chris. He really gets into it.

Have a wonderful evening and a better tomorrow.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the evening.

Loraine, sleep well.

Jane and John, slow your roll.

Mary and Bob, have a good night. Thank you for posting to the blog.

Flo and Bob, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, be safe.

Bobby, how is it going over in the foothills?

Barbara, are you getting the blog?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...