Saturday, February 14, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Happy! Content!

Music listening to: Little Red Corvette by Prince

    It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I am not sure when she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is working wonders this morning and it is needed badly. I am on my second cup and I know a third will follow. I have also downed four baklava that was made by Elaine (girlfriend). It is so good I just cannot stop eating it , but I must save some for later.

    Well, our Karaoke Party was a huge success and it turned out better than I thought it would. I want to thank our MC Bobby for doing such a good job of running things. I want to thank everyone who attended the party because you made it special and fun. I also want to thank my playmate  Elise for all of the preparations in setting up the mood and for being a great hostess.

    I will give more details and pictures as soon as I review them all. Elise and I and our daughter Tangye are going out for breakfast this morning at "Gus Balones".

    Rosemary will be caring for Chris this morning. Later in the day Elise and I will be meeting up with Papa John and Jane for dinner and cocktails.

    Well, I had better go and check on Chris and peek in on our daughter Tangye to see how she is doing. Have a great weekend and enjoy.

Later...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Party of the year!!

Loraine said...

What a great night! The music and fun were flowing as were the margaritas. All your planning and work paid off, my good friends, Jessie, Elise and Bobby. This party will be one to remember!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...