Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday!

Good Morning!              
ELISE AND BOBBY AT SULLIVAN'S


THE VICTOR

ELISE AND A DIRTY MARTINI AND BOBBY WITH A PEACH BELLINI

SULLIVAN'S BAR AREA

SULLIVAN'S DINING AREA

BOBBY

   

Mood: Relaxed! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: The Beat Goes On by the Whispers 

  It's Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:35am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Any plans for today?

  I am waiting on the coffee to finish brewing but my cup is in the ready position. No cereal this morning due to Elise and I are going to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast.

  Well, my victory dinner was fantastic and my playmate did not have to wash dishes or bus tables. We were joined by Bobby for this event.

   We started off in the bar for a cocktail that was needed badly due to our "Wildcats" lost to ASU, but is was a good game even with a few bad calls by the refs. 

    I had a Mojito', Elise had a dirty martini, and Bobby had  Peach Bellini. We were watching the TV in the bar until our table was ready.

   After we were seated we shared a bottle of red that was very good and $50.00 a bottle. Elise ordered a kale salad and some Brussel sprouts. I ordered some cheese steak egg roll, and Bobby ordered the calamari. 

  For the entree I ordered the  New York Strip with mashed potatoes that I shared with Elise. Bobby ordered the same. We also ordered some cream style corn and some Au Gratin potatoes as well. It was delicious. A great dinner that ended up to the tune of $270.00 dollars. 

  My playmate is my heart and I am a very lucky and blessed dude. Thank you Elise. We are going to go to the movies this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris.

  The Karaoke Party set up is just about finished. We have a few more things to take care of and a few items to order up for snacks.It is going to be a lot of fun.

   Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a wonderful Sunday.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, are you OK?

Jane and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, behave.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Flo and John, be careful.

JT, you beat us. Good game.

Marilyn, how are you doing?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Liz, how are you doing?

Bobby, have a good day.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Doing great! Can't wait for the Karaoke to begin!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...