Saturday, May 16, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




 Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here! Gummied! Rummied!

  Music listening to: Can't Keep My Eyes Off Of You by the Fuegees!

 Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me like two slices of bread in a toaster to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

  I am caring for Chris until Sister Jayne arrives this evening. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a couple of things to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I got pounced yesterday on the "Wii". We will be working on our #Hide Tucson Rocks today. Well, things are opening up today in the "Old Pueblo" but we are going to hold out a bit longer.

Have a good day and I will chat at you later. I will be dropping off rocks at the Cortez location and picking up today. I will also put out some rocks in the hood.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise.

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, stay safe over the weekend.

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

JT, what is up in Tempe?

Sisters, what is up?

Deb and Sharon, how are you doing?

Barb, how are you today?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Anch'io aspetterò prima di uscire. Voglio vedere se si verifica un "spike". La mia vita è troppo bella per essere sprecata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...