Sunday, May 31, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever Slowing! Gummied!

Music listening to: Groove Line by Heatwave!

   Buon Domenica!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good  Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed with a take away breakfast from the "Egg Connection".

   Alexa, is awake and once again she said that I need to make a trip over on the eastside again. I will ask her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. I will get my normal Sunday tasks taken care of today as well.

   Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. It is going to be another hot one here in the Old Pueblo.

   My playmate and I will start new #Hide Tucson Rocks today. I will be dropping off and picking up from the Cortez location this morning. Here is our latest. Enjoy!



ELISE'S LATEST 30 MAY

MY LATEST 30 MAY



 Hey, yesterday was a gourmet's delight! My BBQ ribs turned out to be delicious. Finger-licking good. We enjoyed baked beans and mustard greens with spinach. We got it all down with a nice red. We were stuffed and so was Sister Jayne.





 We are having a tech come our from Cox to see fix the problem with our TV. We are not getting certain channels.

  Next week we are going to have new carpet installed in the main house. So it is going to be a very busy week for us.

Have a good Domenica and we will chat at you later. My playmate is out riding her bike in the hood.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


Fidanzata, did you get the smoke at your house?
 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Unknown said...

For someone who is eating a vegan diet, that picture of the ribs makes me almost smell and taste them. MMMM good!

Jessie said...

Thanks Jeanne. They were as good as they look.

Loraine said...

Ho visto 2 lucertole che praticavano flessioni sul mio albero di acacia. Penso che stessero facendo una gara. Che divertimento sono a guardare.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...