Thursday, May 21, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!






How are you doing? It is a very nice day here in the valley of Tucson.

We have our suitcases packed and ready to load up in the "Green Lady". 

My playmate is out running errands and I just got back from #Hide Tucson Rocks the Cortez location. I picked up a few very nice rocks and I left a few. I got to meet Jennifer at the Cortez location. She is one of the many talented (rockers) in the group. I wish I could have stayed to have a chat with her but I had to get back. Here is what was dropped and picked up. Enjoy!



DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION

PICKED UP 21 MAY

ROCKED "GUS BALONES"


We hope that you are enjoying your day? Stay safe.

Later....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...