Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Lose Control by En Vogue!

  Buon Giorno Hump! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good robust French Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.

   It is another nice morning here in Tucson. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that a lot of things will be going on today. First off a tech will be here this morning to have a look at the fridge in the main house. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

  My shorty and I will start new rocks today. I will be dropping off at the Cortez location and picking up a few. I will also be re-hiding a few in the hood today.

  Well, I had better get this Humper started right Sweet Pea? Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Ci stiamo diverendo con le rocce. Buon Giorno Hump!

Loraine said...

Tutti abbiamo bisogno di diversioni in questo momento. Sono così felice che tu ed Elise abbiate trovato qualcosa di divertente da fare, ma che faccia sentire speciali anche gli altri quando trovano le vostre bellissime creazioni.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...