Friday, May 29, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cabin Fever Easing! Gummied!

Music listening to: Good Vibration by Markie Mark!

  Buon  Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon and taking a walk in the hood. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Justo Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson but we are going to hit the triple digits again today.

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and hopefully Marv will be able to return to work this evening.

   Alexa, is awake and she said that I have to make another trip over on the eastside today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

   My playmate and I will be starting new #Hide Tucson Rocks today. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 29 MAY

ELISE'S LATEST 29 MAY

MY LATEST 29 MAY


   I have to get the smoker set up for tomorrows Master Chef event. Yes, I will be hooking up some BBQ ribs and hopefully I can find some (Hot Links) to throw on the grill as well. Yep, I am going to get my smoke on. Ya Mon'.

  Well,  I had better get busy. Have a good TGIF and we will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, enjoy the weekend.

JT, what is up for the weekend in Tempe?

Sisters, what is up?

Erika, what is going on in Germany?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Sharon and Deb, how are you?

Jeanne, what is up for today?

Country Granny and Bob, have a good weekend.

Flo, how are you doing?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il tuo vicinato avrà un odore meraviglioso quando avvierai la griglia. Anche io, vegetariano, adoro l'odore della carne alla griglia!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...