Saturday, May 9, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Concerned! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Disco Night by the Whispers!

  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

  Alexa, is awake and she only a couple of tasks for me to take care of today. Hopefully she will play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  I am going to take it slow and easy today and I am going to make today all about me. I will be working on another #Hide Tucson Rocks today and I will be making a visit to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up.

 My playmate wants to play tennis today on the "Wii". Here is the latest rocks that we finished yesterday. Enjoy!

MY LATEST 8 MAY

ELISE'S LATEST 8 MAY


 Have a good weekend and stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, always good to hear from you.

Country Granny and Bob, wow all that rain. Stay dry!

2 comments:

Fidanzato said...

La ragazza del Buongiorno. Non ho idea di cosa sia successo alla pioggia per ieri. Speriamo che piovera durante il fine settimana. Divertiti!

Loraine said...

Le rocce di cactus sono fantastiche! Due stili diversi ed entrambi belli.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...