Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? We are good here. Was your day a busy one?

It has been a busy one for us today. All kinds of things going on. The fridge got repaired and that was a good thing. 

We are still (rocking) it big time. Here are our latest. As a matter of fact we are ahead with our rocks. We have started tomorrow's rocks already. WooHoo!


MY LATEST 13 MAY

ELISE'S LATEST 13 MAY

DROPPED 13 MAY

MY LATEST 13 MAY

ELISE'S LATEST 13 MAY


Chris got to talk with his Grannie Bannie this evening on the phone and that made his day.

The fur-babies have been fed and now they are taking a nap. Elise picked up Bobby's remains and had them shipped to Texas for his son and  family. May he rest in peace!

My shorty and I are stuffed. I prepared my world famous Italian sausage sauce to go along with our spaghetti. We also enjoyed a nice salad and the pasta had freshly grated smoked mozzarella cheese. We got it all down with several Jack and Cokes.

Well, my shorty has completed her rock for tomorrow and after I finish posting to our blog I will complete mine.

Have a good night and I will chat at you tomorrow. Sleep well!

Buona Notte!



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...