Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thirsty Thursday!!











































Good Morning


























Mood: Content, cautious


























Music listening to: Summertime by Fresh Prince


























How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Yes, you know that Elise and Susie are still up in the clouds, but they will start the day off soon. Any plans for today?


























The coffee is good this morning and I think I will grab a second cup shortly. We had a very nice time with Susie at 'Bella Luna" last night. We started of a few drinks. Elise and Susie had a glass of red and I had a Bohemia martini that was very good and very different.


























Elise and Susie shared a very large salad that looked good so I took few fork fulls myself. We had chicken wings, bacon wrapped shrimp, and of course we ordered more drinks. We were joined by Cynthia a long time friend of Elise and Susie. Once again I am surrounded by women. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining at all. They went to have their fortunes told for free and the tellers were right on for the most part.


























We left "Bella Luna" and we all meet back up at our house. We were joined by another friend who lives right up the street. Now the house is filled with women. I was in Elise's office working on my book until Susie came in to get me to join the girls, so I did. Like I had an option. We sat around the table looking at pics for the reunion on Susie's PC. After that I became a photographer for the group and things started to get silly and I took some pics of some crazy poses. They were having a good time. Around 9:30pm everyone said good night and the evening ended. I checked on Chris and Elise and I called it game over and we hit the sheets.


























Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. She will also be showing a potential caregiver Chris's morning routine. Susie will be leaving us today heading back to Seattle, Washington. Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon when Rosemary arrives to care for Chris.


























Well, I had better get to work. Have a great day. Here are s few more pics from the reunion.













Later...............


























Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.


























Loraine, what is shaking?


























Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


























Jane and John, are you awake yet?


























2 comments:

Loraine said...

I can't understand what you and Elise had in common with all those gray-haired folks in the pictures! They were all the "older" graduates?

Susie of Arabia said...

We had the best time and you tolerated our craziness. You are such a good sport, Jessie!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...