Monday, October 3, 2011

Take it Slow, its a Monday!



Good Morning






Mood: Chillin






Music listening to: Square Biz by Tina Marie (classic R&B)






Another Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise still in slumber land but she will kick start her day shortly. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and hot and it is waking me up nicely. I have no plans for today as of yet, but that can change at anytime. I will be working on my book some more today. I am reaching my deadline on having it completed,but October is going to be a busy month for us.






We met up with Marty last night at the "Downtown Cafe" for dinner and the food was very good. Elise had lamb's tongue tacos and I had parpadelle with peas and Wilcox ham. It was fantastic. I haven't had that since I lived in Italy many moons ago. We shared a Shiraz that was very good too!






After dinner we went to the Arizona Theatre Company to see "Sherlock Holmes" I have to tell it was very,very good. It was loaded with twists and turns, mystery and intrigue that you would expect from Mr. Holmes. It got a well deserved standing ovation. We said our good-byes to Marty and we headed home.






I checked on Chris and Elise hit the pillow to read for a while. I followed suit and then it was lights out. A very good Sunday here in Tucson. Well, I have to get busy with Chris. Have a safe Monday and be careful out there.



Later.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.






Jane and John, how are you? We would love to meet up with you at Colors. They have a great Sunday brunch there.






Erika, how did the move go?






Ross, how was the weekend?






Sis, I still have not heard from you. What is up in the (A)?






Shirlene, how did the weekend go?






Olivia, how are things?

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...